Thursday, March 11, 2010

Post #2.

well that little red haired kid in that car is alive, his driving isnt that bad lol. stirling hockey is over, but the school team i am on just won bay of quinte tournament, and cossa, which means we are going to ofsaa march 22nd to the 26th in st catherines for the all ontario tournament. should be a blast!
im going to quebec on sunday to thursday with some freinds from school. CANT WAIT! so i got a pretty eventful two weeks ahead of me.. if any wants to chat my cell is 613 848 9976 cause if ya ask dad.. supposibly i text alot haha.
but ya i forgot how to get on here again so it took me this long to remember that this was even on here. lol. oh and im going to loyalist this september and taking police foundations! so that should be veryyy exciting, and a fun challenge.
well ill talk to you all later.
love ya all. bye

4 comments:

  1. I heard the little red haired kid is now a platinum blonde with a mohawk! Now nobody will recognize you when you're ripping around in your little red car? lol
    Hope you have a great time in Quebec and good luck in the hockey championship!
    Be safe!
    Love ya,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, congratulations on winning COSSA and good luck with the next tournament. Really nice to hear that you will be staying local and going to Loyalist. I graduated from there and loved that college! You will have a good time and get some quality education. Have a blast in Quebec, drive safe!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful and dont do anything i wouldnt do! Trust me, that leaves you with endless options! Lol. Have fun and drive safe! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. And who helped you figure out how to get on here??? Umm I think it was your beautiful fave big sister lol :) I am so very proud of you and what you have accomplished in your life so far!!! You make me even more proud everyday (well somedays...lol) Keep up the good work and I aswell am very happy you are staying local for school. I love you very much!!!!
    Cant wait to see you on Sunday for Makayla's birthday party!!!
    Love Ash
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete