Sunday, October 21, 2012

WOW ... Was I Wrong!

3 votes!  That's it, 3 votes!?  Thanks to the 3 who took the time to vote.  I am starting to wonder if this blog is a lost cause.  I know we are all busy but maybe we prefer email & or Facebook as a way to stay in touch??  Let me know your thoughts please.  It looks like we will do as we did last year and draw names for the kids and collect food bank donations from the adults. I can look after drawing the names but all this is pointless if we are not all getting together.  A little birdie told me someone has Xmas plans for us all but just waiting on confirmation from that someone!  I hope you all enjoy what is left of you weekend xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I still think the blog is a great way to stay in touch.
    Facebook is OK but there may be things we want to share that are relevant to our family only and not for the rest of the FB world to see. Don't give up honey! xo

    ReplyDelete