Tuesday, July 6, 2010

woot woot!

Hey Everyone

Hope everyone is doing well - I am looking forward to Survivor this year.  Jason has severed a tendon in his hand and will be playing with a cast on his wrist.  He tried to get out of coming but I let him know it wasn't an option.  However, it may affect the blogger poll results!  One question though - why am I not on that list?! LOL

Lisa, I am going to try hard to make it to Belleville for Lauryn's party!  I'm sure she will have a blast - it's so nice that we have all these kids in the family now.  I remember when Erica was the youngest, seems like just last year.

Anyways not much new here really, just the same old for now!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

xoxo
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, poor Jason. What did he do? As for the poll I figured the top 2 & the 2 newbies. And as Kyle says . . . "just stirrin' up shit"

    ReplyDelete