Sunday, August 14, 2011

Great day with the family































Hi everyone, just wanted to say that I had a great time on Saturday, and really enjoyed seeing everyone. We missed Barb and Steve in the evening but glad they were able to join us for the afternoon. I hope that Chantelle's Jack and Jill was fun and that the kids made a few bucks to help them out with their wedding expenses. Kevin and his clan were missed, hopefully their wedding went well and they had a great day too. Too bad Wade wasn't able to be with us because he was working out of town.... next year hopefully! I am attaching some of the pictures from the day (I think I am if I can figure out how to do it).



1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of norm and Christina. Glad you had a good time. I have some club soda for you!

    ReplyDelete