Friday, January 15, 2010

An update & our 10 year highlights

Good Morning.

It feels like it has been a long time since I posted to the blog & looking @ the blog it looks like we can all say the same thing!

Most of you have been touching base w/ us regularily but for those who have not Reid is doing great. His last dr's app't was on Monday (my due date) & he is now up to 6lbs & 7ozs. He has a hernia on his belly button but I guess that is pretty common. They give it up to a year to go away on its own. I posted some pics on the blog if you look under links you will be able to see them.

Tim & I did some talking after reading Aunt Lorraine's post & here are some things we came up w/ . . .

I have never been one to set goals (maybe not a good thing but the truth) but if there was one goal I did set it was to be a homeowner, be married & have children by the age of 30. Well I am now 31 & even though it took a year longer than planned I am happy to say I have reached that goal. I have a home in progress, a wonderful husband & an adorable new baby boy!

Tim has been w/ Erb Transport for 16 yrs (as of June 2009). We won't mention my job situation (let's just say I can relate Aunt Norma!).

We welcomed Jack Russell Dustin into our family. We went to the mall one afternoon to buy Tim a pair of shoes (it was New Year's Eve) & there was one little Jack Russell puppy in the window of the pet store & Tim just had to have him!

And the worst news of the past 10 years . . . we both lost our fathers.

Looking forward to the next 10 years . . .

I hope our children are as close as I am w/ all my cousins, aunts & uncles.

I hope we all have more good news to share than bad.

And as always I hope one of us wins the lottery & can change all our lives for the better (yes I know $ does not buy happiness but I am sure it has to help!).

xoxoxo

P.S. I also hope we see more regulars on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment