Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Updated Calendar of Events, Album & Survivor 2010

I have updated the calendar of events. If you have something you would like added let me know the details. I would like to add Ashley's wedding & Aunt Viv's arrival & departure if someone can give me the details . . . thanks.

I have also added more pictures to the album Reid Allan Dustin if you want to check it out.

I have been thinking about & talking to some of you about survivor weekend. It seems everyone had a good time & would like to have a Survivor 2010. Please let me know what your likes & dislikes were (I promise not to take it personally so be honest!) so we can get planning underway. I am looking for a host as I would like to play this year. I would like to find someone to babysit the little ones so will try to find someone who can come to my house for the day that way you can bring your kids but not have to be responsible for them during the game. Oh & after reviewing the video I think we may have to limit the alcohol intake of a few players! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, I'm all for a 2010 Survivor. I would be glad to host it this year and not play!!
    You can update the calendar with the following details:
    Aunt Viv will arrive May 26th and will be staying until August 9th.
    Ashliegh's wedding is June 5th.
    I will see what I can think of for a babysitter, not sure of anyone right now, likely the "younger" gals will be able to think of someone.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SURVIVOR 2010 - I'm in!

    I wish I knew of a friend who would want to come babysit, but I imagine whoever I brought would get into the booze with me. Maybe Erica or one of Tyler's friends want to make some cash lol!

    I hope everyone is in for this - I'm in it to win it!

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to volunteer to co-host with Aunt Norma. Together we will come up with some kick ass challenges for all of you youngsters.
    I am definitely in - whatever my role, although Sarah is scaring me.......
    xo

    ReplyDelete