Sunday, October 18, 2009

12 weeks to go!

It is 6:18AM & I have been up since 3:30AM. I started this new thing . . . if I lay in bed awake for an hour & can't fall back asleep it is time to get up. Middle of the night pee breaks are no fun (and either is putting on nylons when you are 28lbs heavier than normal!). Tim will be happy when he finally gets up because I actually put some wood in the fire . . . something I don't seem to take my turn @. I am 28 weeks along today. I have started feeling big & awkward this week. Baby has been pretty active for the past 2 weeks. The weekend of the Survivor Party Tim felt him move & said to me "no wonder you can't sleep!" - it was pretty funny! We have no name yet. I did find bedding this week. It is Baby Gund Woodles & very cute. Thanks Mom for buying it & Sarah for picking it up! Tim is working away on the drywall in the baby's room. Hopefully it is done soon because Aunt Tina is spoiling Baby Boy Dustin already (brought a truckload home again last night) & I am going to need some place to put all this stuff! Mom & I went into Fabricland yesterday . . . she is sewing me a bassinet set . . . it is very cute & she is off to a great start. I am sure I will get a call today to come & check out her progress. It is great living so close to them, we see a lot more of each other than we did in the past. The game plan right now is that my last day of work will be Xmas Eve. Can't wait! I am glad Wade has decided to do a Xmas get together. I agree that it does not matter if we were all just together we are family & it is Xmas. So let us know what date & time you decide & what we can bring. I talked to Aunt Donna this morning. They are off to Bali for a week. She has some really great photos posted on Facebook if you have not already looked @ them. Think I am going to make another tea (decaf of course) & pay some bills. Enjoy what is left of the weekend. xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. 28 weeks! Where does the time go? That's great! Keep on growing baby boy Dustin! You've got a whole lotta family waiting to meet you!
    Get some rest!
    Last day of work is Christmas Eve? Merry Christmas to you! Congratulations.
    Love ya.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya,

    You're gonna pop before you know it! If you are looking for name suggestions, I am full of them. My personal faves are Ahmed, Marvin and Mahmood. Take your pick! Christmas is going to be awesome :) I have two weeks off so I am hoping to come up for the majority of that time and make the rounds with everyone. Talk to you all soon!

    ReplyDelete