Thursday, October 1, 2009

He aint heavy He's my brother

Survivor was a riot. Thanks to all who pitched in on planning, decorating and most of all cleaning up. We'll definitely have to do it again. Although the outcome had been planned since about 1:30 that afternoon. Let me explain . . . The teams were set and I was eyeing up my team, the Plainfield Eleven, thinking of who would have to go and who was capable of sticking with me when out of nowhere Wade calls Jason and I to the side. We got this you guys he says. He then empties his pockets and shows us his survival kit which includes: dental floss, chalk, band aids, paperclips, a multi tool and elecrtrical tape . . . there was more I just can't remember. I looked at Jason and he was definitely as impressed as I was. In the next few minutes the alliance was set with just one thing in common, not one ounce of McKown blood ran through any of us, we aligned to take this family down! We enlisted Lorraine and Angela and gained majority vote so even before we lost the next competition we would know who would be going home. It was a slick operation we took apart our team one member at a time and always seemed to be on the same page working together to have a true survivor (one that could claim the victory not only for himself but his outsider brothers as well) Things went great until somehow we lost Jason to the other team and got a drunken Donna in return who we quickly disposed of. Wade and I kept planning for the merger knowing all the while that our brother was waiting for us on the other team but the plan backfired. There was no merger and we were forced to compete against each other, taking Wade out was like eating the last chocolate in the pot of gold box. It was so good up to there then he was gone. My life partner for the day, my brother and I had left him sitting cross legged on the lawn wondering what happened. But my other brother Jason was there with open arms and Angela and another old pal Steven as well. We quickly rid the team of Jimmy and Sarah and set our sights for Carla. Then disaster happened . . . right after the banana hop Steven had fallen to a mysterious illness that took him not only out of the game but right into the passengers seat of Barbs car for a nap. In the meantime the numbers had changed because Angela and Carla had noticed that Jason and I were determined to win so they secretly chatted and plotted against us. Carla won Immunity and it was clear Ang had to go. I got cocky and told her to pack her bags before the vote even happened. She asked who shall I vote for and without even thinking I volunteered my name . At the vote we tied at two votes apiece then someone tied a pair of nylons around my waist and then she kicked my ass in the orange golf. In the end I was thankful not to have to dance in front of everyone and my brother Jason took it home. As he said his acceptance speech I looked across the fire and I thought I saw a tear in Wade's eye and it was clear we were both thinking the same thing . . . That's our boy we're so proud. Then I got Donna super drunk and it was awesome (sorry Garry its tradition).

1 comment:

  1. haha awesome blog tim - i think you should start your own- good laughs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete