Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello from Australia and Bali
First of all I would like someone to tell me how to post a blog without going to the sign in again..it gets to be a long process when you have 25 different languages here..lol]
All is well in the land downunder..my dream vacation is coming to an end quicker then I want to think about..but it is all good..Jackie and Sierrah seem to be adjusting very well in their new surroundings..It did take us a bit to get over the jet lag and a sickness on Jackie's part but we all managed..Sebi seems to be doing well with his new family also..I think it is one happy household..Jackie is wanting to change schools to a closer one..since the traffic from where they are living is bruttle to get to school..I got to see Sierrah's school too..it looks awesome..very clean and seems to be well organized..I just hope they are ready for her..lol..she is so friggin cute i tell ya..she looks more like Sarah everytime I look at her. I am so glad that I came here to see and know what life is going to be like for them..Sebi has a heart of gold..I can see he adores Jackie and Sierrah, so hopefully that will make it easier to say good bye to them on sunday..NOT!! I am so happy for Jackie and am so proud of her...she is doing excellent..
Now a bit about this journey..well my goodness I never thought it would be like it is..I have spent some wonderful time with Viv. She just had her teeth out just before I got here so she is not working...it worked out perfect..her place is very cute..hidden from the road and in the middle of a winery with about 25 race horses around always. amazing..I haven't had the chance to see Nathan yet? Not too sure why but I hope to see him before i leave on sunday. Viv called up Pat and Ron to get together for a coffee and they were going on vacation so we couldn't but they were going to Bali..perfect so are we..lol..they came to our villa and we went out for dinner on the beach..it was greatq..had a blast and they are doing wonderful..alot of travelling and hoping to come to Canada next year. We are going to their place saturday for dinner..they ssend their love to everyone!
I had the choice to hang out with the locals lol or to go to Bali...well you all know I am in Bali. What a great choice I made..lol..for once! lol This place is where we should do a girls vacation...It is incredible.everyone would love it..and I have lots of pictures to show..did I say lots I mean tons..lol
Well it is 2:30 in the morning and i better get some sleep..baby gets up early and wants to swim..she is swimming with her lifejacket and not holding on to the edge..nana is so proud of her..i have video of that...lol..and tons of pictures..lol..
Ok my love to you all..
Xmas Angela and Wade sounds wonderful and thanks for thinking of Sarah and I..I will have to let you know when I get back to reality..work...yuk...did anyone win millions yet??
Talk to you all soon
Love ya's
Donna
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment