Monday, October 5, 2009

up, up and away!

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Mom, Jackie and Sierrah got off just fine this morning - a little late and rushed, but we all know that the two of them wouldn't have it any other way! LOL...it feels much different this time because I think it's actually for real now, but my mind is more at ease since Jackie is going with a clearer head and Mom is there to help out if she's needed. It's going to be a big adjustment!

Anyways I hope you are all well and I will let you know when they have landed safely. Love you all lots!

xoxo
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes swell for Jackie and Sierrah and hopefully Donna can get a good vacation out of it. As for you Sarah don't you and Sue be gettin all messed up every night now that your moms not home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us up to date Sarah. Looking forward to the photos from them.
    Your Mom told me she had booked a 3 day tour with the aboriginals in the north country. I told her to be really careful 'cause they have really big cooking pots and love little white girls!
    Speaking of meals... we'll be cooking Thanksgiving dinner at Lisa's on Sunday and, since your family has abandoned you, you are more than welcome to join us. Bring Jason too if you like.
    Love ya,
    Aunt Lorraine
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- Sue and I just might have to get a little rowdy!

    Thanks Aunt Lorraine- and for Thanksgiving, Jasons family has abandoned him too (they're in Australia as well), so him, me, and his sister are going to cook a dinner up. I'm sure your will be MUCH yummier though, it's usually a bit of an experiment when Jason and I cook anything other than frozen foods that pop right into the oven! Could you have your phone hand just in case?! LOL..love yas!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like fun! Good luck with your dinner. Our phones are always on...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete