Friday, November 20, 2009

33 weeks on Sunday!

Well the countdowns have officially started. Dec 24th is my last day of work & Jan 11th is the day they say Baby Dustin will arrive. Yep . . . still calling him Baby Dustin. I am getting really excited & really uncomfortable. Lots has got me excited . . . the baby show, the awesome baby shower, the bassinet & crib, the gift of flooring & trim & the progress being made in the baby's room. On the other hand I don't sleep well, I am losing my hair & my mind, I am clumsy & emotional, sore & heavy & all the books say this will all get worse. We went to our 1st prenatal class . . . 2 to go. Tim loved every minute of it . . . NOT! I am done w/ my monthly dr's app'ts. I see the dr again @ 34 weeks then will start going every 2 weeks. Everyone has started saying the time has gone by so quick . . . notice I am not one of them! Tim has started complaining about my sleeping habits . . . I guess I snore now. All I can say is welcome to my world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Normy! I hope you are having a great day.

Jaclyn I am sorry that things are not working out for you in Australia. Do your best to stay positive & on the right track. You have a large family that will support you in anyway they can. Hopefully you will be home in time for Xmas.

Well I am off to bed . . . scrapbook party tomorrow @ Carm's.

Have a great weekend!

xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow - 33 weeks! We'll be meeting this little guy in no time! Sounds like you guys are all ready for him. What a lucky little boy.
    Don't worry honey... You'll soon have a whole year off to catch up on your sleep, grow your hair back and find your brain again.
    Anybody want to bet on the day Baby Dustin actually arrives? I say it will be in the middle of a snow storm during a full moon night.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Year's eve is a full moon!
    I think he will be a New Year's baby!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say that January 9th is a good day! Hang in there Stacey, time really is going fast...can't wait for the little guy to arrive...it's so exciting. Love you!

    ReplyDelete