Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello All,
Well here it is back to reality..work and sick..lol..I need to win the lottery so my family can all retire!! I was at the dr. today..I have a bad cold which I guess with all that is going around, it is a good thing..lol..I just hope it goes no further..Lisa I hope you are feeling better..Anyone else out there that is not feeling well? I hope not.
Angela, I got your message for the 27th and that sounds good..I can't guarantee it but I will do my best to be there..No one knows what the arrangements for Xmas are yet but dont wait on me..thanks for waiting this long...shit it is not too far away!!! Sarah will be for sure.
I speak to Jackie quite frequently and Sierrah has some kind of parasite. The dr. gave her cream but she had an alergic reaction to it so she has to go back..poor little thing..god I miss them..Anyways, nothing else new here..just wanted to check in and say hello..
Love you all
Donna
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you're sick ma'Donna but happy to hear it's just a cold! So many people are so very sick. How did Sierrah get a parasite?? No doubt you miss them both very much - thank goodness for Skype eh?
    You're absolutely right - one of us HAS to win the lottery! Max lottery is $50 million this week so everyone needs to buy a ticket. I think, when I win, I will buy an island so we can all go there and play Big Brother. Survivor was such a success that Big Brother could only be better. Think of the possibilities...
    Take care my family, stay healthy and keep in touch.
    Love to you all,
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete