Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here I go again...

Well for those of you who don't know, my life is again falling apart. I wish i had good news like Sarah, congratulations by the way, but unfortunately i am stuck with yet again, sh*tty, sad news.
It looks like we are yet again, flying back to Canada. Starting from scratch. Looking for a new job, new place to live, new everything. Fortunately for Sierrah, Kim (her daycare)" always has a place for her". I think all in all, i am living absolute opposite from 'the year of Sarah'....lol. Look at us, total opposites. I will try and be home for Christmas, as it would be nice to see some loving faces and not the sad, empty one i see in the mirror.
Sorry for the downer post here. Its just not a facebook kind of status. There are a lot of things with me that need fixing right now and i am planning on dealing with those as soon as i get home.
Aunt Viv has opened her home to Sierrah and I for the past week and said she will do so until we leave. It is sooooo nice to have family here. Not sure what would have happened if she were not here. Thank you so much.
Well i guess that is all for now. No point going on about my depressing life anymore.
Love you all and cant wait to see you.
XXX

6 comments:

  1. jackie - i dont know about the ÿear of sarah, its been a long time coming and a rough year for a lot of us in our family. i think you're doing the right thing for you and sierrah- things dont always go as planned and the best you can do it pick up and start fresh. we all have things that need fixing, so don't feel like you're the only one. see you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth. Come home. We are all here. We have supported each other and will continue to do so. We all need fixing in some way shape or form.
    If there is anything that we can do to help with the journey home, let us know.
    Thinking of you. With lots of love to you and Sierrah. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we are sorry to hear that things did not work out for you but we are all very proud of you for giving it another go.
    Aunt Viv would be so excited to have a little McKown blood there I am sure.
    Our invitation stands as it did before we are here for you at any point and time that you need time.
    We love you and can't wait to see you once again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well my love, you gave it your best shot and that's what matters. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. You will find happiness eventually, it's just going to take a little more timej... and maybe a little less miles... It would be nice for all to have you and Sierrah back for Christmas, but it is just important that you are safe and sound. We will see you when you get home. Take care, love ya a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. This is really hard for me this time. I do love Sebi but sometimes it is just not enough. I just feel that there are too many things that have happened, things that have been said and sometimes you cant get past them.We are going to see Nickelback tomorrow night, Sebi, Victoria, her friend and myself. I am trying to leave on good terms with Sebi. Its hard to make him see what i am feeling when that is one of the main reasons i am coming back home.
    Sierrah is very excited to be coming back. I told her that Santa is coming to Nanas house and that we had to get there in time. She is definitely excited to see everyone and of course to have Santa visit....good thing she has been a good girl. From what i have heard Mom, Sarah, Sue and I are not doing Christmas this year and i am still trying to figure out which one of us was bad enough to get us all added to the top of the 'naughty list'??? Lol
    I am trying to look at the positive things about coming home. I know that now i will be there to welcome our new little Dustin baby as well as Lauren.And of course, Ben and Ashleys wedding. Im very sad to be leaving and annoyed at the frickin' world for being so damn big and therefor making my flight at least 25 hours! 3 times in one year! What the hell?!?!?
    I love you guys, we love you guys.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well my love, nobody can ever say you didn't try! You will never have to say "I wish I had..."
    Everyone always says things happen for a reason but sometimes we just can't figure out what the hell is the reason? It will be great for all of us to have you and Sierrah back on this side of the world.
    Let us know if we can do anything to make the transition easier for you. You know each and every one of us will do anything we can.
    Take care, safe travels and big hugs for you both. Please give our love to Aunt Viv also.
    Love you lots,
    Aunt Lorraine & Uncle Jim
    xo

    ReplyDelete