Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Well I go for a job interview tomorrow at Leon's in Trenton. I am very excited as I have been looking for a job for about 3 months now and have got nothing back. I took Blake to my Dr the other day and found out he has a speech impediment. So he will be starting therapy in Jan/ Feb sometime. I still think he has autism but the Dr said we will see how the speech therapy goes and then go from there. Makayla is doing very good in school and is in the school choir. She loves it. She will be in the Frankford Parade this weekend and thinks thats the greates thing ever. Ben has a black eye right now as he went to the bar and some guy hit him. Ben has no clue who it was or why he did it. We are going to start doing are wedding invites soon, which is very exciting. Not sure if you all know but Dad had knee surgery yesterday afternoon. It was only day sergery so hes home but is off for a bit. I like that as that means my kitchen will get finished!!! YAY!!!
Well I think that is all the updates from us. Hope everyone is doing good.
LOVE LOTS
Ashley
XoXo

7 comments:

  1. Good luck on your job interview...it will be a whole new world for you out there. Keep us posted on your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley - good luck at your interview :) I read about Ben on facebook - people in the bars can be so immature. Tell M to have an awesome time in the parade and keep us posted on Blake! Send my love to everyone! xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today!
    Makayla sounds pretty excited about the parade! That's awesome! Tell her to have a great time! Keep us posted on Blake. Tell Ben to put some ice on it!
    Love to you all!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys!!! I agree Sarah they are very immature. I will tell Makayla for sure!
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your job interview went well honey. Keep us posted!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did the job interview go?
    Love you

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I didnt get the job :( Blake Starts Day care Jan 5th and Speech in Feb (hopefully) We are on a waiting list right now. Hope everyone is doing good. Wish I could see you all at xmas :(

    ReplyDelete