Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

The day the little ones have been waiting for is finally here....try and I might to cancel Christmas, it just didn't happen this year, since a little blonde cutie pie strolled back into the country!

Sierrah and Jackie were over last night and Sierrah really wantd nothing other than a stocking full of french fries so I guess I wasted my money on all those toys , clothes and books! LOL I could have spent $2.69 and given her the Christmas she's been dreaming of!  She is coming back later this morning to open her presents from Nana and Aunt Sarah, should be awesome!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas day so far and enjoying the company of your loved ones!

xoxox see you all soon!
Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. I bet it is hard to cancel Xmas w/ the little blonde cutie pie back in the country.

    I see you changed your name to sb & was thinking you stole my old initials & then realized we both had SLB not just SB. And here I am the red head, not the blonde! Duh!

    ReplyDelete