Sunday, December 6, 2009

5 weeks to go!

Welcome to the blog Tyler! Glad to FINALLY see you on here. Now you just have to remember to give as an update every once in a while.

Sorry to hear about the job Ashley. I hope things start to improve w/ Blake in the New Year.

Uncle Kevin must be recovered from his surgery as I hear he was off to Tyler's hockey tournament this weekend. I also hear he may be bringing my baby bedding back w/ him??

Angela I hear you had a 2nd interview. I hope you get some good news back from that.

Michael came home to Mom's on Friday & I hear Jaclyn & Sierrah are due back tomorrow. So hopefully we will all see the 3 of them @ Wade & Angela's on the 27th.

Steven & Tim were working on the baby's room again this weekend. Michael was also helping w/ the painting. Still some work to do but the end is now in sight. I refuse to bring out Xmas stuff until this baby stuff can all be put away. I am a little worried we may not decorate for a 2nd year in a row.

My swelling got pretty bad yesterday. It looked like my one foot was going to explode. It was a little scary. The swelling has gone down today. I never thought it would drive me so crazy to be able to do nothing. I just feel like there is so much to be done & I can't do it so it is a little frustrating.

Mom & I are going to Pickering tomorrow night for a 3D/4D ultrasound app't. I am excited about it.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacey

    I sent your bedding up to Belleville when I went to Tyler's hockey game this weekend!

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete