Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I know, I know...

Hello my dearest family,

Glad to hear Christmas was a lot of fun- I'm really sorry I missed it - I think it's an important time to get together and I relaly enjoy it every year!  There's a lot going on at the end of the 401 though that prevented me from coming....my car isn't running very well at all, and I still had lots to do for my move this weekend. At the time of planning, I also thought I would be at my old job still, and getting two weeks holidays.

Next year, I promise! I'm hoping to be up sometime in January or early February to see everyone again - especially Baby Reid, who I hear is just adorable!!

Jason and I have moved over four car loads already and I find myself wondering where I am going to put it all.  My apartment is pretty tiny! I have a second bedroom to use as a dressing room, so it will be awesome to finally have a closet that will hold all my clothes (there are a lot of them!).

I've realised that my perpetual need for "serving dishes" is crazy- not only do I not have room for them all, I rarely serve anything at all! LOL...I'll have to get creative with some storage solutions or start cooking some people dinner :)

We are finishing the move on Saturday (new couch being delivered!) so I am very excited to say the least!

Sierrah got totally spoiled for Christmas, we had to practically force her to open the next present because she was so consumed with the previous one!  She was very cute though and I can't believe how much she is talking these days.  Lately she;s been saying stuff liek "I had a very busy day" or "I'm very tired" and it's just too funny!

Tyler I heard you had a hot date last Sunday! How was it-- Will she be attending Christmas 2010 :) Everyone wants to know!

Anyways I am off to bed but I love you all and hope to see you guys soon! Remember, you are all welcome here anytime!  Love ya's!

xoxo
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie,
    We certainly did miss you all at Christmas but totally understand - s**t happens!
    So glad you had fun with Sierrah. Nothing like a little one to brighten Christmas. I'm sure she's becoming quite a little lady with lots to say:o)
    Good luck with your move & HAPPPY NEW YEAR!
    Love to you all,
    xoxo
    Aunt Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the move went well & you are settling in ok. You will have to post some pics of your decorated apt & your new couch. Glad you had a good Xmas w/ Sierrah. It is funny to hear kids say things like that. Declan cracks me up sometimes w/ the things he says. I talked to Lisa yesterday & decided Reid & I will join in on the visit @ the end of Feb. Hope the new job is good even though you had to work over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your move and your new pad. I hope you are very happy there and able to make it cozy and comfy before too long. There's nothing like having your own place!
    We did miss you and all of the gang from London but we understand...hopefully you will be able to do a visit up this way before too long. Sounds like you had a fun Christmas...I wish you a prosperous New Year for 2010 and every one that follows that!!

    ReplyDelete