Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

A quick note to wish the best family ever a very Happy New Year!
Can you believe it's been 10 years since we were warned about the new millennium?

So much has happened in the past 10 years.
Let's each make a list of what has happened in our lives since the year 2000.

I'll start...

Mom (1999) and Dad (1998) passed away more than 10 years ago but it still seems like yesterday.

Lisa had some serious health issues and multiple surgeries - the worst time of my life! Can't remember the dates (think it's a mental block).

We went on a cruise in 2000 - the best vacation ever!

Jim retired (2003), bought Maxx (2004) and we moved to Belleville (2005) - bought a house, sold a house, bought a condo.

A couple of family weddings and many precious additions (and expected additions) to our 3rd generation but I will let each of you post those details.

Can't think of anything else for Jim and I directly. Lots of day to day changes but nothing significant or life changing.
Look forward to reading all of yours.
Love to you all and Hoping 2010 will bring you Good Health and Everything you have ever wished for in a very big way!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    Nice post Mom. What a decade it's been.
    I really hope that 2010 is a wonderul year for us all. You are all in our thoughts.
    Hope the stroke of midnight will bring each of you health and happiness.
    Lots of love
    Kyle and Lisa and hopefully baby Lauryn (soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what has happened in the past 10 years for me....well, I started the past 10 years in Florida, missed all of you so much that I had to move home..moved in with Jackie and got a job in Bobcaygeon...then I moved to Bobcaygeon...shortly after that Angela was married and our wonderful Declan arrived 10 months later...now that was life altering...from a Norma to a Nanny, and how I loved it! (and still do) Then, I moved to Peterborough, still not close enough to home....so I moved to Belleville. I went through a few different jobs..Belleville, Selby, Stirling (but who's counting). Angela and Wade built me a "Nanny Pad" in their new home just on time for me to recover from that damn foot surgery that laid me up for a year. It's been uphill from there...another new job...the addition of Alister to our family has been a blessing and I am ready for the next decade.
    Stay tuned for the next decade.......
    Love to all
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how could I have left out meeting my most wonderful son-in-law...he was definitely one of the highlights of the last decade of my life. He makes my Angela happy....anyone who does that is a 10 in my books!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete