Monday, May 10, 2010

Well, since no one else is writing on here, I might as well!

Hope you are all doing well - things are great here in London!  Mom moved into her new place on the first of the month and loves it.  Could not have done it without Uncle Jim & Aunt Lorraine (especially given the state I was in that morning, after a friend's birthday!), what a huge help!

I'm sure you are all getting excited for the Jack 'n' Jill- I know I sure am!  I will be hitting you all up for money, from whatever station I'll be working!  Just a few more weeks until Lauryn is home - it seems like just yesterday that Kyle and Lisa were being interviewed to start the process of adoption!

Not a whole lot is new with me - work is crazy busy and the apartment is great.  Still trying to decorate it and perfect the use of what little storage I have!  Other than that, not much new here!  I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Love you all,
Sarah
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It was great to be there last weekend. You and your Mom have great apartments - each one suits you both perfectly.
    We are also very excited about this weekend & can't wait to see you, your Mom, Garry & Jason again! Hopefully Jaclyn and Kurt will also be able to make it.
    We certainly will put you to work when you get here!
    Drive safe!
    Love ya,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend and supporting Lisa, Kyle and Lauryn any way I can. I'm doing the yard sale thing with Judy on Saturday and wrapping it up on time to get ready and go Jack and Jilling! See you there!

    ReplyDelete