Saturday, March 5, 2011

The moment you've all been waiting for...

Hi All!

Been a while since I've wrote on here, guess I better follow suit and update you all on my exciting life (i know you've all been patiently waiting lol...)

Not much is really new here - like mom says, we are doing our best with Sierrah. It's incredibly rewarding sometimes and equally as frustrating at other times.  She is like any four year old I suppose, but I definately wasn't ready to be co-parenting her. 

We wrapped up Bowl for Kids Sake and although I like doing it, I am glad it's over. It's very time consuming - it amazes me that some of the other committee members hold stressful jobs, have two kids and manage to sit on the committee.  I definitely have respect for the parents out there who manage it all so well. 

I hate my job and am looking for a new one.  Enough said!

Not much else is new here really - Sierrah's 4th birthday is coming up (holy cow) and I think she wants a princess party (again?!).


As for girls's weekend/family reunion party, I vote for both!  It would be nice to just hang out, we dont necessarily have to have a survivor type challenge.  The amazing race was fun but didn't allow for much time spent together.  I can't wait until the weather is nice enough!

Well folks, duty (aka child) calls - it's great to hear all your updates. I miss you guys lots and SO wish I lived closer. Maybe one day :)

Love ya's!
xo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment