Sunday, March 27, 2011

Whats New with The Browns....

Well I havent posted on here in awhile cuz I couldnt remember my password, but I FINALLY figured it out. Hmmm whats new with us??? Well Makayla is now 8!!!! I cant believe it... Seems like just yesterday she was just a baby! She just had her birthday party this weekend and I took the girls for a "Diva" photoshoot. She thought that was great cuz Aunt Erica does photo shoots too...:)She is turning into quite the little lady. She is doing really good in school, especially math and drama. She just joined the choir which she is very excited about. Come April she will be starting hip hop dance classes at the YMCA. Blake is my problem child all around....lol. I dont think I have EVER met a kid as picky as him when it comes to food, and believe me I have tried everything I can think of. There is only about 10 things that he will eat. Thankfully they are pretty good for him. He gets his grad pics for pre-school done this week!!! He is progressing sooooo well!!!!!! He is still a bit behind in certain areas but doing amazing in others! Makayla is very excited for him to start JK in Sept. Me on the other hand... well im TERRIFIED!! Ben is still doing the tire thing through his Dad's shop. He seems to enjoy it and I like that he is now home everynight....sometimes hahaha. Our basement FINALLY has the drywall up and has been mudded!!! Now we just have to paint( well get Mom to paint LOL) and finish the laundry room add a bathroom, and a few other things and it will be ready to decorate. Its only taken 4 years!!!!!!!! As for me I am thinking of doing a course for planning weddings/parties. It would be right up my alley. Other than that theres not too much new with me. Well I better go to bed before Blake wakes up....he STILL isnt sleeping through the night :( Take Care Ash XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys have been busy! Hard to believe M is 8 already - are you sure?! LOL...good to hear everyone is doing well. Cute photo from her birthday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete