Tuesday, September 29, 2009

recovery mode

Hey Everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but I am experiencing extreme exhaustion since Saturday! It was a really fun day and I'm so glad most of you made it out to join us! Stacey and Tim, thanks so much for opening up your home to us as always :)

Stacey, you did an awesome job organizing the competitions - and to everyone else who pitched in with immunity idols, decorations, etc...way to go! I think we need to do something similar again next year!

Jason was very proud of himself for taking home the victory - there was a gutsy quote he made, I'll have to ask him to refresh my memory!

Hope everyone has recovered from the weekend!!

Happy Birthday to Ashley - she turns 24 today! Hope you have an amazing day!!

Love you all bunches,

Sarah
xoxo

1 comment: