Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wellll

So it is now February and there is nothing new in anyones life?? What is up with that..lol..I will let you all know what is happening in London town!Thanks to Aunt Norma and Uncle Jim for coming London way to help with out move..It is so much appreciated and it was so nice to see you both..Sierrah and I have moved to our new home. It is awesome..we actually have room for visitors!! So come on down..lol..once i get a car then we will be that way for a couple of days. Sierrah starts gymnastics on Thursday so that is very exciting. I have to go on Thursday to register her into jk..WTF where did that time go?? but I am very glad it is here cause this daycare thing is a bit much!! Jesus I don't know how I ever did it with 2!!!
Jackie is doing pretty much the same..trying to get into a rehab/detox. depends when you talk to her as to which she is going to seek out! Sarah is fine..I know mom was right when she said that she was an Angel..cause truthfully she is..I am not sure I could do any of this without her!
She needs a new job though..lol...her job sucks!! lol
So there you have it in a nut shell..We shall keep you all posted as to the happenings of Life in London Town..lol..
282 High Street Apt#2 London N6C 4L4
226-663-3637 yes that is a new phone..it is called a landline!! lol
Our love to you all
xoxo
Donna & Sierrah

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the move went well & you are settling in. So sweet a thing to say about Sarah. I know you both have had your lives turned upside down . . . Sierrah is a lucky little girl to have a Nana & an Aunt who love her so much & are willing to make sacrifices for her. New jobs seem to be in the air so hopefully Sarah will find something. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my humble opinion, you and Sarah are both (and have always been) angels!
    Stacey is right...Sierrah is a very lucky little girl to have Nana and Aunt Sarah so involved in her little life!
    We could all use a Nana and Aunt Sarah I think!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete