Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BRITNEY!!!!!!!

Well I leave Friday to go to Kingston and pick up my best friend Holly and then we are going to Ottawa to go see Britney Spears!!!!! I can't wait I'm so excited but so scared because I HATE driving on the highway!!!! We also have to drop off my cat to her new owner :( I dont want to get rid of her because she amazing with kids but Ben wants her gone.... so....
Nothing else is really new here with us. Makayla has about 3 or 4 loose teeth so I'm just waiting for those to fall out. And as hers fall out Blake's are coming in. He's getting his 2yr molars right now which is NOT fun. Plus he's STILL not sleeping through the night for me! Ben should be home around 1 or 2 am tonight from work. He was in North Carolina. We are planning on going up to Dad and Brenda's cottage next weekend because we have only ever been up once and that was last year. So it will be nice to just have a weekend with just us and them.
Still trying to find a good DJ for the wedding as well as a good place for the invitations. Other than that everything else is pretty much done. Mom just got my favors the other day for us so I was happy as that was one thing off the list.
Well talk to you all later
Love Ash XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Ashley..I am sure it will be a great concert. Have a safe trip and drive carefully..Luv ya

    ReplyDelete