Thursday, August 6, 2009

Long Weekend Schenanigans

Hey there!

I DID have a wonderful long weekend! Jason and I also went up to Aunt Brenda and Uncle Kevin's cottage for the weekend, and brought along Jason's dog Marshall! Him and Horton had a slow start but were best buds by the time we left! Tim and Stacey came up for a visit - we played some cards, did some boating, and had a few drinks by the fire.

Stacey - you're right about Aunt Brenda's cooking - I haven't ate that well in a while, and I could really get used to that. Mom?? LOL.....

Tyler was a pro on the wakeboard- me and Jason gave tubing a shot on Monday before we left and are still feeling some of the "lasting memories", as Uncle Kevin put it :)

Again, we had a spectacular time, thanks again Aunt Brenda and Uncle Kevin! Erica is in camp this week so we only had a short & sweet visit with her. Once her and Aunt Brenda get on here, I'm sure they will have lots to tell you about their trip out west!

Anyways its back to work time for me - lunch is over :( Love you all bunches! xoxox

ps: Stacey, what about the last weekend in August since I was heading up there anyways :) Works for me?!

Love Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Dave & Aunt Vicki's Anniversary party is that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to go up that weekend. Not to invite myself but... I guess i just did. Let me know what the plan is for Uncle Kevins and Uncle Dave and Aunt Vickis. Were we invited? And can we do both? Is Uncle Kevin going up that weekend? Can we make it a long wekend??? Lol. Lots of questions.... Miss you all... XXX

    ReplyDelete