Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Visit to the Cottage & Mother/Daughter Weekend

I hope everyone had a good long weekend.

Tim & I went to Uncle Kevin & Aunt Brenda's cottage on Sunday. It was nice. Uncle Kevin took us out on the boat . . . got to watch Tyler do his tricks on the wakeboard (very cool!). Aunt Brenda cooked us a wonderful dinner. Lots of changes to the cottage since we were there about a year ago. It looks great. You can tell Aunt Brenda has added her womanly touch now. I was bugging them about not being on the blog yet. I told them I would invite them again but now I don't have their email addresses. Aunt Lorraine can you help me out (again, sorry)?

So I was thinking today & I have not heard anyone mention our mother/daughter weekend this year. Are we skipping it? Summer is 1/2 over already. Let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I would love one this year. I made a few bad choices this year so far and wouldnt mind the company of all the girls. We are open for any weekend.
    XXX Let us know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure... I'm in.
    I have a couple things I would like to run by the best group of women I know!
    When?

    ReplyDelete