Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take ya, Bermuda...

What's the next word from the song lyric in the title...
BAHAMAS, come on pretty mama!

Hello family,
How's my peeps? From what I hear everything is fine with everyone! That's great news.
Well, I thought I would write you all to tell you how impulsive and crazy Kyle and I are.
As some of you know on August 22, we will celebrate another year of wedded bliss...
What are our plans you ask? Well... please go to the following link...
http://www.sandals.com/main/bahamian/ba-home.cfm
DO YOU BELIEVE IT?
We are crazy and impulsive and I don't even know what to call it!
We are NEVER going to get a chance to do something like this when our darling daughter comes from China.
If we wait until we can afford it, it will NEVER happen!
We never got a proper honeymoon..... so....... look out Bahamas.... here come the Thomson's!
Sorry Aunt Donna, Sarah, Jackie and Sue, we are unable to come to London this weekend... we will be in the Bahamas!
Holy Smokes!
Love you all!
xo

7 comments:

  1. Very cool honey - or should I say hot!
    You guys so deserve this long overdue honeymoon. Hope you have a blast!!
    Love you lots,
    Mom & Dad
    aka
    Johnson & Peanut sitters.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! I hope you have a great time. I wish I could fit in your suitcase. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time - you guys deserve it!

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they were the wrong words..and dam i want to win the prize..lol..
    Key Largo Montego baby why dont we go to the Kokomos..we'll get there faster and will take it slow...that's where we want to go..down to Kokomo..I WIN I WIN..LOL..have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I want to take ya
    Bermuda, Bahama, come on, pretty mama
    Key Largo, Montego, baby, why don't we go
    Jamaica -
    Off the Florida Keys
    There's a place called Kokomo
    That's where you want to go
    To get away from it all
    Bodies in the sand
    Tropical drink melting in your hand
    We'll be falling in love
    To the rhythm of a steel drum band, down in Kokomo
    Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I want to take ya
    To Bermuda, Bahama, come on, pretty mama
    Key Largo, Montego, baby, why don't we go
    Ooh I want to take you
    Down to Kokomo
    We'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow
    That's where we want to go
    Way down in Kokomo
    Martinique, that Montserrat mystique
    We'll put out to sea
    And we'll perfect our chemistry
    By and by we'll defy
    A little bit of gravity
    Afternoon delight
    Cocktails and moonlit nights
    That dreamy look in your eye
    Give me a tropical contact high
    Way down in Kokomo
    Port au Prince, I wanna catch a glimpse
    Everybody knows
    A little place like Kokomo
    Now if you wanna go
    And get away from it all
    Go down to Kokomo

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry... no prize for you... above the real words... and google is like my religion... it's never wrong! LOL!
    xo

    ReplyDelete