Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yet another year goes by


Well here i am 33 years old (i know this cause my loving husband told me the other week when i told him i was 32 and he corrected me...thanks honey love you) and my little precious child just turn 4 years old today. Where has the time gone? I know that i do not come on here very often but lets face it i do not get on the computer very often, but it is nice to see everyone is doing well. Aunt donna you must be looking forward to having my little darling come your way for a week he should give you some laughs i know he cracks us up.

The birthday party went very well and everyone left hot but happy for having had such a good time even Tyler and his friend enjoyed themselves (check out the photo provided) he is such a good sport when it come to Declan. He and Erica never dissappoint and always show him a good time. it is nice to have such great kids in our family i hope declan turns out just like them.
well i am off to get some beauty sleep i ahve to take mom to the train station tomorrow morning early. i hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment