Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello Family,
It is nice to see everyones comments on here..There really is not a whole lot happening here that you all dont already know about..lol..Jackie and Sierrah are home..that is the best thing ever..I for one am over the moon that they are back..Sue and I have been talking and she has decided to sell her place in the spring to move into an apartment..I myself think that it is a good idea but the only thing is..dam I am moving again!! Will it ever end!! I am not too sure what my plan of action is? I do know that I am not going to buy anything and that I will rent a place but not sure where? They won't put me into an instituion cause I am not totally insane yet..you never know maybe by the spring?? lol..
I must say it has been wonderful to see so many of you in London..Jim included..lol..over the last year and a half I think you have all been here for a visit..except Tim of course..lol..keep it coming..i love to have you here!! Not too sure when i will make it Belleville way again..I hear the girls are trying to get a weekend going for the sisters..I will do my best to get it off..unfortunately my boss is a dick..lol..
I am still hanging out with Garry..we went to Long Point for the August long weekend..had a blast..dreamed of the million dollar cottages that I couldn't afford in this lifetime..but they sure were pretty to look at..lol..
Ok well I am done for today..must get ready to go to the beach..it is my day off and Jackie and Sierrah and I are heading to meet up with a friend of mine and her 2 grandbabies..it is going to be a blast..wanna come??? anyone??
Love you all
miss you!!!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Another move?? Man I do not envy you. I hope you had a good day @ the beach. xoxo

    ReplyDelete