Thursday, June 25, 2009

12 Days!

Well 12 days and counting.  This is an awesome idea so thanks you to Stacey... ( not sure if anyone helped with you...sorry...lol)  Everytime i read this it makes me cry.  It is becoming more real day by day.  We are planning a trip to Bellivelle again next week so i can say my goodbyes... that is going to suck big time.  I know that most of  you are behind me and that this is going to be hard on everyone.  I am asking you all to get Skype so we can stay in touch face to face.  It is free and all you need is a  web cam and a mic.  This is going to be hard but i think it is the right decision for Sierrah and I.  A new start with someone that loves us unconditionally.  I have nothing but positive thoughts about all of this.  Leaving all of you will be the hardest though.  I  love you all very much.  I wish some of you understood a little better what and why i am doing this but it is too late for that now.  Those of you behind me, thank you.  I will need all the support i can get.  If i dont get a chance to see everyone before the 6th....please know that we love you, we will miss you more then you know and we NEED you to keep in touch!
See you soon!
Love always Sierrah and Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Darlin' Jaclyn & Sierrah,
    We are behind you 100% and sincerely hope all of your dreams come true. Of course we will miss you terribly but this is a great way to keep in touch & stay up to the minute in your lives. Don't say goodbye, say "See you later" and know that whatever happens in the land of OZ, we will always welcome you with open hearts!
    As I said before, if I was 25 and had this opportunity I KNOW I would be doing the same thing! You never want to say "I wish I had..."
    Love you lots Forever!
    Uncle Jim & Aunt Lorraine
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jackie and Sierrah,
    12 days! Wow! Just a quick note to let you know that we are with you all the way. It is going to be hard, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I say GO FOR IT! Be careful, have fun, and keep your family in your back pocket! Sebi, we are a crazy bunch, you better watch out! Kyle and I wish you nothing but happiness. Best of luck in your search for happy ever after! Keep us posted on every detail! We love you! Have a safe trip! You just better be home for our special delivery from China. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright u r making me cry w/ this email . . . I am glad u r on ur way here tomorrow. I talked 2 grandma today & told her u would b in touch before u left. She is worried she may never see either of u again. Sebi does seem like a great guy who is clearly in love w/ you. I am glad we got to spend sometime w/ him. I am happy u r happy & I feel this is a great opportunity 4 u. But of course I am sad that you will both b so far away & that visits will be few & far in between & that our children will not grow up around each other (but hey they can be penpals right?? or whatever they may call penpals in this new computer age). I wish u luck in school & sincerely hope that things are great between u & Sebi. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete