Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Morning to all Mckown's

This is such a great idea. THANKS GIRLS

I saw Stacey & Tim yesterday and am very excited for them ................... and to be a Nana!!!I think this means that now I can start to shop ...... YAHOO!I love it that they are on the next road now. I am starting to see them more often and once the baby comes it will be so convenient for us.

Michael has been in Guelph for a week and is doing his best. I spoke to him yesterday and he was feeling better than the day before. He says he feels better every day. He is very determined and very confident in his success.

Chantal just got a new job working with an insurance company and has been enrolled in courses that she will be attending throughout the year. She is very excited as she has just moved in with her boyfriend (Brian) who is an electrician. He got the family approval at Terry-Lynn and Bruce's wedding (Steven's niece) last month. We all know what that is like for someone lol

Steven is working at First Place Trailers and Powersports. (Brighton) He really likes his job. He is now into the world of games. He just stated playing a PSP. The first of many games to come I am sure........


I am just happy to be on here and to be able to catch up on what is going on with everyone. Not much happens in my house unless you want to talk about rabbits in the yard or me watering the plants. lol

Actually, tonight we are going over to Norma's for a Bar-B-Q. I just got a Nintendo DS and I plan to kick her butt in arachnoid.......LOL

(We got these games to keep our hands busy.) quitting smoking



Have a nice day everyone!

Love Ya Lots

Barb (Nana)

1 comment:

  1. Well, it looks like the challenge is on....first of all to have a bar-b-q in the pouring rain and second, we'll see who kicks who's butt!!! Bring it on.

    ReplyDelete