Wednesday, June 24, 2009

yo yo!

Hey Everyone - I wrote a blog the other day for this thingy, but i guess I clicked the back button and lost it :(

Anyways a BIG Happy Birthday to Stacey :) I'm so glad your ultrasound went well - baby appearances are really picking up in the McKown family! Can we handle them all?! LOL...

Happy Anniversary Aunt Lorraine & Uncle Jim - I have so much respect for you's both and love you very much!

Not much else is new with me - obviously, Jackie and Sierrah make the big move in a couple weeks! This blog will be a great way for them to catch up with everyone quickly, so lets keep it up!

Ashley, congratulate M for me - she's going to be a hormonal teenager before you know it! Good luck with the renos, too bad I can't be there to help (thats sarcasm lol)

Well, its back to work for me - my job is going really well, but lunch always flies by!

Hope you are all getting the same weather we are - it's hot and sunny in St. Thomas!

Love you all,
Sarah
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. BTW, your first post is sitting in the draft section...?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah for you wanting SO much to help...lol
    Makayla says thank you
    love ya

    ReplyDelete