Friday, June 26, 2009

Hi All,
I have just added a new link - Family Album - to share some of our family photos. Obviously you all have many photos that I don't have a copy of so please email them to me & I will be sure to include them in the album. Sorry if I missed anyone in the meantime.
We're off to see Debbie & Ted this weekend. Their son Andrew is getting married in July and this weekend is their Jack & Jill.
Have a great weekend everyone & don't forget to send me pictures.
Love ya,
Lorraine
xo
PS: Looks like I'm going to have to line up to use the NANA name but I will patiently wait as long as it takes for our little one to arrive from China! I love how our family continues to grow & still stays so close! Mom & Dad would love this!

2 comments:

  1. U did it. This must have taken u a while? Well maybe not u do have highspeed & a newer computer. No instructions required eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its neat to see some of those pics of Dad when he was younger. Also the ones of Nana and Grampy.

    ReplyDelete