Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tears of Joy

2nd day into holidays & loving it!

I went to my second dr's app't yesterday & the dr was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was a huge relief for me (even though I already had a normal ultrasound on Jun 1st) & needless to say I was a bit emotional over the news. So I have given myself permission to get offically excited! As of today I am 11 weeks & 2 days along . . . which means my due date is Jan 10th.

Thanks for all the emails & posts already. I am glad you are all on board w/ the blog idea. I have added some dates to the calendar of events & sent more invitations.

I was just speaking to Mom & she thought Jaclyn & Sierrah were coming down this way next week. I am hopeful that is the plan so I get a chance to see them again & say goodbye!

Well I am off to get some blood work done & stop in @ Walmart. Angela has invited me for dinner (& she has fresh strawberries, picked yesterday - yumm!) & then I am off to see "Hangover" w/ her & my friend Honey.

Have a great day everyone! xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. That is great news honey!
    OK, now I am officially excited too!
    Enjoy your night out.
    Love ya,
    Aunt Lorraine
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stacey and Tim
    oxox

    ReplyDelete