Saturday, June 20, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to our family blog!

I have never done this before so I am open to all suggestions, ideas, etc. The idea behind this blog is to simply keep in touch & know what is going on w/ everyone! Some of us do a great job keeping in touch, others . . . not so much.

So the excitement around here . . .

Tim & I are on holidays! YEAH! I am off for a week & he is off for 2 weeks. We both eased ourselves into holiday mode last night. He by doing some fishing & drinking w/ a buddy. Me by having a mother/daughter night w/ Mom, Aunt Lorraine, Aunt Norma, Lisa & Angela.

Uncle Jim made us a awesome dinner on the BBQ & then we went to the late BINGO. Between the 6 of us we (well they, not me) won 4 games. So we each walked away w/ $29. Not bad eh?! You can tell when you are w/ a professional BINGO player . . . they come equiped w/ tea, candy, dabbers & tape for everyone. LOL! Any guesses who that may be?

Anyway I hope everyone takes time to use this blog & I look forward to your input.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you Dad's.

4 comments:

  1. dear Stacey, we are out of bread. love Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure if this is used for this reason???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim you are too funny i love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a LOSER! I was bugging Tim that he had not contributed & he kept telling me he did . . . just discovered he added a comment & did not post to the blog. What a man.

    ReplyDelete