Monday, June 22, 2009

just me

Wanted to let you know that I will show up as Waiting for Lauryn! For those of you who don't know, Kyle and I set up a blog to track our events about bringing our baby home! So, just in case anyone was wondering who Waiting for Lauryn was! Check us out www.waitingforlauryn.blogspot.com
Dear Jackie,
What can I say... I wish you and Sierrah the best, safest, most fun, full of surprises (all good!), trip of a lifetime. It's hard for me to wrap around the fact that you are really moving! You sure will be missed. I will do my best to get down before you go. I still owe you $50! I love you and look forward to your updates. Be good, be careful, be safe... but most of all, continue to follow your heart. We've all done that a time or two!
Love you and Good luck. Give Aunt Viv our love.
xo

Great job Stacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment