Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Don't mess with Richard

Well well looks like mission accomplished. I set out to stir the pot and you all took the bait. I have read through your comments and using my Dick Tracy code detector I was able to determine most of your gameplans and a couple who plan to align themselves beside The InTIMinater. But there is one thing I'm concerned about... its the silent ones Norma, Angela, Barb, Steven why so quiet? Are we playing too rough for you? Maybe everyone will be a little gentle with these folks on game day or maybe we are separating the men from the boys already. As for you Jim just like Diane Fossey from the movie "Gorrillas In The Mist" you've been in the jungle too long and I'm the the cat driving the bulldozer ready to knock down the rainforest. And who's this Dominatrix Donna is this the same girl who thought she was gonna trade insults with me the last time she was down only she realized she was outmatched while messing with the radio only to find her song was already playing- A Girl With A Problem by The Northern Pikes. I don't remember hearing much from her after that. And the girl from the private art school no worries ive saved a special moment from the scrap booking weekend when you got boiled and i recorded you with the video camera in my phone.Your husband and family members will be so proud! And to anyone i missed just get ready to hear this- Please bring me your torch the tribe has spoken...loser

1 comment: