Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hello everyone...

For those of you who do not know what is going on down here with Sierrah and I..... I have been clean for over 3 weeks now! Doing well and I have adjusted my friends to fit a "no pill" environment. Happy to say that Ashley has been doing the same thing too, so good for her too.
Now for the big news... We have our "second chance" approaching. On Oct 5th, Sierrah and I will be flying back to Perth to give my relationship with Sebi a real chance. I believe that i made a lot of bad choices and they brought me back to Canada along with a few so called "friends". He is willing to forget all that has happened and start off fresh. I cant believe how lucky i am to have him. I know i will be missing a lot......Stacey and Lisa both having\recieving babies..... but with a little luck you never know what can happen.
We are coming to the Survivor weekend in 2 weeks..(i think) so i think that might be when i say my goodbyes. Again..... But i dont want to cry again so lets keep it on the DL. Lol
Anyway, we love and miss you all and look forward to seeing you soon!
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Jackie! 2nd chances don't come around often. Make the most of it. Sebi sounds like a keeper. Any chance he would move to Canada? Hope so! You will never really say goodbye to this family. It's more like see you soon. Don't you worry. I promise to keep you in the loop about baby Lauryn's arrival. It will be at least another year. Perfect timing for a visit. Take care of yourself and that beautiful baby of yours. Know that you have the support of everyone. We have all made bad choices. Everyone of us. We have all at one time or another relied on our family to support us with our decisions. I am thrilled for you and Sebi, and Sierrah too! We love you. Keep on this path, it sounds like this one just might lead you to the pot of gold you're looking for. Congratulations on being 3 weeks clean! That's amazing. I hope to see you at the survivor weekend. Any chance the missing crib piece will fit? Let me know. Kyle and I send our love, and we will see you soon.
    Survivors READY?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how long are you down for???? Cuz I won't be at the party but would love to say bye to you guys!!!!! Hope you can make it in June :D If not thats ok I will forgive ya :)
    Love yous bunches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie,
    We are all so proud of your 3 weeks clean! An amazing accomplishment although no doubt a very difficult one!
    We also need to congratulate Michael - 6 months clean as of September 10th - INCREDIBLE!! Michael has worked so hard to be where he is today and we are really proud of him also!
    Second chances are always a good thing (sorry to sound like Martha Stewart LOL)! As Lisa said, we have all made bad choices that we regret but few get to go back and do it right. You are very lucky to have Sebi and he obviously knows how very lucky he is to have you and Sierrah. You have our sincerest best wishes for the happiness you so deserve.
    See you at Survivor!
    Love ya lots! Hugs to you and Sierrah!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jackie, I wish you, Sebi and Sierrah all the happiness you can handle. Stay true to yourself and keep up the good work....I love you.

    ReplyDelete