Monday, September 21, 2009

Warning from Jungle Jim


I have read all of your comments and have carefully considered who I will be taking to the final 2 with me. I know my strategy will get me there.
Too late to suck up to me now, I have made my decision...
I also have a little white beast, who will be at the spa that day, but he has been scoping the terrain with me after dark. We have been there through the night and you and your little beast haven't detected us Richard.
For years I have been known as Jungle Jim, long before you wore big boy pants and before the birth of the little white beasts.
I have been training all summer, living on white rice and maggots. I spent a few days at Krusher Kevin's cottage and added raw fish and pine cones to my regimen. I'm leaner and meaner than ever!
Survivor Plainfield will be a piece of cake compared to marshalling at Black Bear!
Bring your 'A' game, there's no prize for 2nd best.
Looking forward to seeing you all. I will bring the girly drinks...
Jungle Jim

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Dad! I would love to go to the final two with you...don't worry this will be our little secret ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh sorry there sunshine..we know who he likes better...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm lovin the trash talk, but - tsk, tsk- you are all so naive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last comment was from me, not mom...she must have been signed on to blogger.com automatically lol...

    ReplyDelete