Friday, September 11, 2009

i'm old!

Hey Everyone!

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! It was a great weekend, and I spent about half of it nursing two hangovers :( ....self-inflicted though, so I am not looking for any sympathy!

My 24th year has gotten of to a good start - I have been hired on contract at work! This is a big raise, but it comes with some kinda crappy news- Sharon, who works with us and was set to retire in December, has been in the hospital with appendicitis and complications from it. We think she'll choose to take her retirement "early" (she's over 65!) so unless she comes back before december, it looks like I've got a real job! LOL...

I hope everyone is doing well - I've been so busy with work and Jason moving that I am typing this frantically because I want to get some work done before the office fills up! I am very excited for Survivor weekend and Jason is going to come also!

Love you all bunches and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

xoxox
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie,
    Congratulations on your "promotion" / new status at work! Long overdue and well deserved I'm sure.
    You are certainly not OLD but the fact that you were nursing only 2 hangovers sounds like you might be slowing down a little!
    Look forward to seeing you and Jason at Survivor. Hope you're in training!
    Love ya lots!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete