Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's a BOY!

Well as most of you already know we had our second ultrasound last week & found out we are having a boy. Tim is thrilled. I am 22 weeks now & have gained about 19 lbs . . . yikes! I am getting my energy back & feeling somewhat normal again. I actually felt the baby move on the outside of my belly this week . . . pretty amazing!

We had a 40th Anniversary party to go to last weekend for my Aunt Vickie & Uncle Dave. Jaclyn & Sierrah came down for it too stayed over Sat night. It was great to see them both. Sierrah is just too cute!

We are on holidays this week. Tim is planning on starting the renovations on the baby's room. Mom came over one day this week & painted my hallway (THANKS again Mom!). So things will look a little different around here yet again.

I have had 16 people confirm for the Survivor Party but still have not heard from some of you . . . please let me know if you can or can't come as we need to know numbers.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there..well yes I am coming..not too sure yet if Garry will be joining me but the invite is out there. Is that the reply you were looking for..lol..I will read the email again just in case..A BOY!! too cool..luv ya and cant wait to see your belly..lol..xxoo

    ReplyDelete