Thursday, September 24, 2009

From Kyle

I have been silent long enough...
I have been using my time away from family functions to figure out the minds of all of you...
My data is flawless, my game is brilliant, and my smile is lethal...
Okay... it's really from me!
You are all going down... one by one by one by one... I am starting with the age group 5 and under. Then the over 45's... then.... and only then will I become victorious. My alliance has been carefully crafted. We all know our parts. It's up to the rest of you to try and figure it out.
Good luck survivors... you're gonna need it....
With love,
Lisa the LEO... that's right, like Lion.... KING OF THE JUNGLE
insert survivor theme here...
xo

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Sunshine!
    The over 45's are ready to kick your sweet butt!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I am just 45....that is not the over 45 age group that you young amatuers are talking...beware I"M BACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete