Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hi everyone..
Well our visit was quick and somewhat short but I am glad that Jackie and Sierrah had the opportunity to get to see most of you before they leave..It was a pretty quiet ride home..both deep in thought..We always think that the situation that we are going through at the time is the hardest one that life can throw at us but to tell you the truth..the hardest for me is on the way! I know if most of us had this opportunity we wouldn't hesitate either. It is definately what everyone wants for their kids...to find someone that makes them happy and that loves them like no other..and I know that that is what Jackie has found in Sebi. We have all had the opportunity to meet him and I am sure you will agree that he adores Jackie and Sierrah. What more could a mom ask for!! Other then to live closer..lol
Time is getting close..4 days and counting..

No comments:

Post a Comment