Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Miss Lauryn!

Hello everyone!
Jackie... we are patiently (not so much!) waiting for any news. The last news we heard was that files have been reviewed through August 31, 2007, and babies are matched through March 21, 2006.... The CCAA (Chinese Centre for Adoption Affairs) seems to be reviewing 3 months worth of files every 30 days. Hopefully our file will be out of review by Christmas! This would be amazing. After our file is reviewed, we wait to be matched. Kyle thinks that we will hear something early next year and travel next year. I am not as optimistic! I think that we will bring her home in about 18 months! According to research, 18 months is even optimistic. We will just have to wait and see! The wait has been long. VERY long. Just like everything else, she will be worth the wait.
For a more in depth update why don't you go to www.waitingforlauryn.blogspot.com YOU SHOULD ALL become members... I just did an upgrade to our blog. It's pretty great if I do say so myself.
I am glad to hear you are settling in. I am sorry I missed your call on Saturday! Those pictures of Sierrah in Perth are beautiful... keep them coming!
Keep us posted on your journey! Any chance Sebi will move to Canada? Hope so!
Alright family, have a wonderful day.
Lots of love to you all. Wish Stacey and I luck at IKEA...we are going on Saturday. This has proven to be a pretty dangerous trip for us in the past. Great for the economy, bad for us!!
Love to you all.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone!..
    Hope you are all doing well??..I have been meaning to write on here but time just seems to fly by.
    Wow congrats to you Stacey..Great news..When are you due??
    Im glad that Jackie arrived safely! almost in one piece.
    Well nothing is happening to much with us, my mom and dad are doing well,He has finally recovered after his surgery back in the spring, it takes alot to keep the old man down.
    Cameron has just turned 9 and Alyssa has just turned 12 and boy does she have a preteen attitude!!, I think poor Doug will have a heart attack as he grew up with one brother.lol poor guy. They keep us busy what with figure skating and Hockey.
    Maybe one day soon we will get to come and visit all of you. Sounds like you are all doing great.
    Lisa I love to read your blog on waiting for baby Lauryn you will both make great parents!
    Well thats all for now..Cameron is yelling as usuall at his sister and vice versa.
    So take care
    lots of Love Tracy oxox

    ReplyDelete