Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just Checkin' In

Good Morning Family,
Just thought I would post a note to say hi.
It seems that some of our kids are getting tired of hearing "don't worry, it could be worse, it will get better".
Well, I do get it but fortunately it is true. We all seem to be having crappy days lately - days when we question "could it get any worse?"
I don't want to sound like a cheerleader but we really do need to count our blessings...
We are all in good health (relatively speaking) and we have this huge family for support and encouragement. You can call any of us, any time and you know we will listen and sympathize and try to help. We will even offer advice if you want that.
I know our daily dramas seem to be the worst thing that could possibly happen. Step back and look around and you will count your blessings.
No, I am not suddenly a follower of Benny Hinn or the Dali Lama LOL but just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth and remind you all how grateful I am for all of you!
Now could one of you PLEASE win the lottery!
Love ya lots,
Lorraine
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment