Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi Everyone

Good morning, I thought I better add a little to let you all know that I am still kicking. I really don't have a lot of news for you. I was happy to hear that Jackie and Sierrah arrived safely and are starting their new adventure. Good luck to you, be happy!! Donna, I'm sure it must be difficult, hang in there girl. Have you booked your flight yet? lol
Well, my "Nanny pad" will be quiet for a few days, Angela and Wade and the boys have taken a vacation for a few days and I am babysitting Pete and Suzie. I hope they have a wonderful time and a load of fun.
I plan to take some vacation time in August, I was going to go to Florida for 2 weeks but have cancelled the trip. I will be taking the time off but not going anywhere special....maybe a few "day trips" but mostly just hanging around the house. Since I went back to work I don't have many Nanny days with Declan, so, maybe we can spend some time doing fun things while I am off. Alister is so adorable, he giggles and goooos and is so cute.....but still a little too young for a full Nanny day...I guess I will need 2 car seats next year for Nanny days.
My new job is stressful, takes up way too much of my time, and pays me way too little money. Initially I would work the day and come home and go to bed any time between 6 and 8....I am over that now and able to stay up to watch that reality TV crap....and yes, Big Brother is one of them. Speaking of work, I am there right now, so I guess I better get back to earning my salt!
Love to all of you. Hopefully see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment