Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thank you

Just wanted to say Thank-You to Aunt Norma and Aunt Lorraine for making me feel much better the past few days and also for giving me lots of amazing advice . Its been really stressful!!! For those of you who don't know what I am talking about Ben and I went away this past weekend and left the kids with Ben's parents. On Saturday his mom took them to the Airshow and forgot to put sunscreen on Blake! What a mess that was. So I took him to the Dr. and he had a 2Nd degree burn on his left cheek. While I was there she let me know that she is supposed to be reporting this to CAS but couldn't do that to me because she knew it wasn't my fault. But also wanted to let me know that someone in the office that saw him still may. Thankfully nothing has happened yet. (crossing my fingers) Blake is doing really good and it doesnt seem to bother him one bit. So that's is my life up to date for all of you! Hope everyone has a great week/end.
Oh by the way Stacey, Erica doesn't have an email address and also never goes online. I have told Tyler to tell Dad and Brenda but guess I will have to tell them myself.

Love Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment