Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tired . . . Only all the Time!

I have been told by many that feeling tired is a symptom that will go away after the 1st trimester. Well the 1st trimester has come & gone & here I am feeling exhausted almost every day still! I know I should be thankful I am not feeling sick on top of it but I am getting really tired of it (& I think Tim is too!)

Mom & I went to Guelph to visit Michael on Saturday. He seems to be doing well. We had a good visit. Hopefully he will sign onto the blog in the near future & give you all his own update. He has signed up for email recently so while we were there I gave him the blog address & sent him an invite later that day. While we were there Michael wanted to go to Timmy's to get a coffee & I lucked out . . . there was a Little Ceasar's close by. I LOVE crazy bread & there has not been a Little Ceasar's in Belleville for years! Yum!

As Aunt Lorraine already mentioned we ended up staying the night in London. It was great to meet the "friends" while we were there. Thanks to Jaclyn for all the hand me downs & to Aunt Donna & Sarah for the trip involved to make it happen.

While we were @ Aunt Donna's we were talking to Jaclyn & Sierrah on Skype. It is a program you can download & you use a web cam to view one another. Anyway it feels like they are right there instead of way across the world. If you have a web cam I suggest you download it . . . pretty cool.

I am off to Oshawa this weekend for a sleepover @ Lisa's. We are taking a trip to IKEA.

Have a great week everyone. And to all the BB fans. Enjoy the show tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment