Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Miss Lauren

I am just wondering if there have been any updates on when we are getting our little addition? It seems like it has been forever and I am patiently waiting over here as i am sure you all are too. Wouldnt it be awesome if Stacey and Lisa had their babies close to eachother? That would be awesome. I know you are tired Stacey, but it will get better. I loved being pregnant. Just wait until you can see elbows and feet protruding out of your belly! Its amazing.
Well just a short note. We are fine over here in Perth. Saw Aunt Viv the other day and just got off the phone with her. SHe is tired...lol. She changed her hair...kind of like Aunt Norma but not as dark. Looks great! Its amazing how much i can see all of you in her (all of my aunts and uncles).
Well shower time. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment