Monday, July 27, 2009

16 weeks & still tired!

Well I am now 16 weeks along & 12 lbs heavier! Last dr's app't went well. Was able to hear the heartbeat again & it was normal. Blood tests all came back good, had more taken. Next ultrasound is not until 20-22 weeks which of course seems way to far away.

I was up in Oshawa visiting Lisa the other weekend. We hit IKEA & another great store she discovered . . . it was like a more expensive Pier 1 if you can imagine that. Anyway she motivated me to finally clean up my 2 spare rooms. So I now have a larger, more organized scrapbook room. Lisa also gave me the Grey's season 1 & 2 . . . way too easy to get sucked into . . . very good.

Angela & family (minus Wade) were out last weekend & Alister is looking like a little Declan again . . . very cute little boys!

Our laptop finally died on us so we went to get a new one on the weekend. I am now back on MSN. We can burn music too. Any ideas on what program to use besides limewire? I caught up on facebook over the weekend . . . Jaclyn you seem to be writing some pretty disturbing stuff . . . you should post to the blog & let us know how you are doing & how we can reach you.

Another long weekend on the way . . . anyone have any exciting plans?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am so happy for you that your pregnacy is going well. I think I am going to go and see Lisa this weekend for a day or so and then likely just visit around for the rest of the weekend, may see you! Love ya

    ReplyDelete